The Deck Store USA Shipping Information
The Deck Store USA strives to ship out all orders as quickly as possible. Some conditions out of our control can delay some shipments.
The charges for shipping are not controlled by us either. Our shipping charges come direct from the major shipping carriers, predominantly Fedex & UPS, & can be quite high for some larger items. We do our best to keep the costs as low as possible, & offer free shipping on certain items when ordered over a specific amount. Current shipping charges will be available when you place items in your Shopping Cart.
Several products we carry are made to order & shipped directly from the manufacturer. Expedited shipping is generally not available. These items may take extra time for delivery, & most are Special Order & Non-Returnable.
The Deck Store USA generally ships Fedex, UPS, or USPS, but we may also use regional shippers or on larger orders LTL Freight carriers.
Typical Shipping Time
Please note, all shipping times are approximate & based on shipments from MN.
- Ground Shipping - 1 to 5 Business Days (3-7 Days to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico)
- 2nd Day Air - 2 Business Days (Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico add a day) Typically ships the same day on orders received by 11AM CST
- Next Day Air - Typically ships the same day on orders received by 11AM CST (Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico add a day)
- LTL Freight Shipping - Items shipped Freight will take extra time for packaging & transport. Once your shipment has been picked up we will forward you the shipping companies tracking number. The freight carrier will contact you to arrange delivery.
- Store Pickup - Some items are available for pickup in our Apple Valley store. Use this option to save on shipping. We will call you when your order is ready for pickup.
- Local Delivery - Customers in the MPLS/ST PAUL metro area can have us deliver orders to a local jobsite or address. If you're zip code falls in our delivery area, the Local Delivery option will be a shipping choice when checking out. Product lead times will determine delivery time, and drop-shipped products are not included.
- Free Shipping - These Items ship regular ground service. Alaska and Hawaii are exempt from Free Shipping promotions.
- Canadian Shipping - We currently can not ship to Canada. Canadian Customers can have their order shipped to a U.S. address near the border, & drive over to pick up.
- Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, etc. - Most items that can ship USPS are deliverable. Certain items, due to size or weight may not be available.
For Freight Shipments, the driver is only responsible to move the freight to the end of the truck. You will be responsible for unloading the items, usually by hand. Refused loads or Liftgate services will be charged an extra delivery fee, for which you will be responsible. To avoid these fees, it is a good idea to have several people to help unload.
You must inspect your items for any damage at the time of delivery. If damage is found, you will need to take pictures and inform the driver immediately. Take note of the trailer number and contact us. Due to recent changes in NMFTA rules, any concealed damage must be reported within 5 days of delivery, after that, damaged products may not be covered.