The Deck Store USA Return Policy
Effective June 1st 2023
The Deck Store USA can accept returns on most items up to 90 days after purchase. All refunds will be credited back to the credit card used to place the original order. There will be no Restock Fees assessed, but shipping charges are not refundable.
To start the return process you will need to Contact Us with your Order#, & the quantity with part number you wish to return. We will send you a Return Authorization (RMA) once we get the required information. For items shipped direct from MFRs. we may need to get a RMA from them. Any returns without a RMA# will be refused. RMA#s are valid for 14 days. Returned products MUST be in original packing & unused. Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility.
- Returns cannot be accepted after 90 days from when the order was placed. Certain exceptions may apply due to backorders, shipping delays, or other setbacks. Contact Customer Service to see if that applies.
- All returned items must be in their original box, complete, & unopened. Partial returns will not be accepted.
- Some items may be shipped directly from a manufacturer's or distributor's warehouse. Direct shipped products may be required to be returned to the originating warehouse for credit. Refund will be issued after MFR processes return & credits us.
- Product may be returned in person to save on return shipping costs. You still must get a RMA# first.
- Any refund or credit for exchange will be based on the value of the merchandise at the time of purchase.
- If the order was purchased with a Free Shipping discount, the original shipping charges will be deducted from any refund we apply.
- Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility unless the merchandise is being returned due to defect, or The Deck Store USA incorrectly filled the order.
- Avoid rejected returns by verifying all the contents are in place. Don't write on product packaging, use original boxes to send back. Minimizing any shipping damage is crucial.
- Any Return without Authorization will be refused.
- The Deck Store USA reserves the right to decline any returns for items sent to us for any reason.
- Special Order Items
- Clearance Items
- Custom Made Products - Example: Certain Finials, Spindles, Post Caps
- Any item Custom Cut for shipping purposes
- Any item that was installed, used, or missing parts
- Any item not in original packaging, or with packaging that has been opened
- Any damaged item
- Shipping costs on Free Ship items
Special Order Items Cannot Be Returned
If a Special Order item is received & is defective, Contact Customer Service immediately. A replacement will be sent once the defective product is returned. For defective products, a return shipping label will be provided at no charge via e-mail. Prior to a return label being submitted, The Deck Store USA must have a customer’s credit card on file. If the fixture is determined to be defective, a replacement will be shipped via Standard Ground service at no charge. If Expedited Shipping is requested, Expedited Shipping Fees will be charged to the customer. If the returned fixture is found to be in working condition or the problem is found to be from something like defective batteries, all shipping charges will be charged to the credit card on file. Some Special Order Items may have extended delivery times.
The Deck Store will help all we can if you have a defective item. Defective items are subject to their particular Manufacturer's Warranty. We can contact the MFR on your behalf, it may be faster to contact them directly. Any item defective right out of the box, will be replaced asap. Contact Customer Service if you receive any defective products.
The Deck Store USA reserves the right to cancel any order. If you wish to cancel an order, Contact Customer Service with your Name & Order Number as soon as possible. Certain orders may not be able to be canceled due to manufacturer policies, time constraints, or shipping. We will make every attempt to fulfill cancelation requests.